Accufire Technology Inc. (“Accufire”) provides the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is subject to the below restrictions.
The purchase order must accompany any request for warranty services, bill of sale, or receipt. Accufire will offer no warranty services, and no warranty will apply without at least one of these documents.
Accufire warrants this product against defects in materials or workmanship for three years from the original purchase date. During this period, Accufire will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Accufire’s option, without charge to you. Shipping fees incurred for returns for warranty service in the first 30-days after purchase will be paid by Accufire. The customer must pay all shipping fees both to and from Accufire following these 30 days. All returns, both during and following the 30 days, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by Accufire when originally built) replaced by Accufire or its authorized service center become the property of Accufire. Any additions or modifications to the product will not be warranted. If Accufire determines that they are substantial, it will void the warranty. The owner is responsible for the payment, at then-current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
Accufire makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, concerning the product other than as set forth herein.
The warranties and remedies set forth herein are exclusive and instead of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to these warranties.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products manufactured by Accufire. It is effective only if the products are purchased and used in the USA.
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the product. Accufire shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping, or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, or lightning; (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Accufire representative; or (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use.
3. You must retain your purchase order, bill of sale, receipt or register your product online with Accufire to receive warranty service.
4. Accufire and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any item shipped to it other than the Accufire product returned for repair..
5. Accufire makes no warranty whatsoever regarding third-party (non-Accufire) products that might be purchased with and/or used with the Accufire product.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
Warranty services are rendered by Accufire only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must include a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original purchase order, bill of sale, or receipt. No COD packages will be accepted.
Please follow these procedures to obtain warranty service:
1. Call 833-437-2673 ext 1 for customer service to obtain an RMA number.
2. Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box and write the RMA number on the side of the box. No product will be accepted without an RMA number. Accufire will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product. Ship the product with a copy of your purchase order, bill of sale, or receipt, your name, address, phone number, and description of the problem(s) to: email@example.com.
2. Upon receiving your product, Accufire will repair or replace it (at Accufire’s sole discretion) and ship it back to you within two weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS.
3. Accufire will pay for shipping to and from the customer within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period, all shipping fees for under warranty and post-warranty repairs are the customer’s sole responsibility. The customer must include a return shipping label with the shipment to Accufire.